Drain unclogging – call the experts at Pure Plomberie
Things can happen in our drains that we wouldn’t even dare to imagine. Your ducts are blocked. You know it. By what? How? You don’t know that. One thing is certain, clogged pipes or drains never bode well. So here are some of the ways Pure Plomberie’s experts can explore your pipes to fix the various problems.
Bad odors are often a sign of major plumbing problems. First of all, the observation of a blocked drain or pipe must lead to concrete and immediate actions on your part:
- First, stop using water. This will prevent further clogging of the pipes.
- Then, contact our experts who will be dispatched to the site to assess the situation and, if possible, resolve the problem in a timely manner.
- Third, if applicable, empty the flooded tank by pouring the water into a large, leak-proof container. You will dispose of the water later, once the repairs are done.
- Finally, check to see if the downstairs toilets are functioning normally without creating a back-up in the basement. If this is the case, the pipes outside the house are not at fault.
Professional drain unclogging
There are many techniques and ways to inspect where you can’t see. Some of these specialties, when combined, can be both ecological and economical when used together in the same intervention.
- Drain and sewer unclogging
- Camera inspection
- Water pressure cleaning
- Pipe thawing
- Pumping by suction
Nowadays, with the appropriate equipment and the necessary expertise, our plumbing specialists are able to unclog, clean and repair drains and sewers. Here are some examples where the expertise of a plumber is not only necessary, but where it can do you proud by solving problems permanently.
After all, plumbing specialists like Pure Plomberie have the knowledge, tools and know-how to fix breakages and regulate pipe situations.
In the end, remember that it’s better to call in an expert and spend a few extra dollars to avoid damaging your pipes, which could cost much more than a plumber’s visit.