Number of positions to be filled: 3
Type of job: Full-time Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Salary: 75 000$ to 100 000$ per year
Additional compensation: Bonuses Overtime pay
Effective Date: ASAP
Advantages: Competitive wage and conditions (CCQ) Possibility of overtime and bonuses Quality equipment Regular and constant work year-round Truck provided Vacation and compensatory time off Year round workwear provided
Experience required: Plumbing: 3 years (Mandatory)
License/certificate: Compagnon CCQ (Desired)
Requirements: Updated CV (resumé) and references
Precautions for COVID-19: Personal protective equipment provided or required Remote recruitment process Social distancing guidelines
- a service call plumber (regular schedule);
- a plumber for our contruction and renovation team;
- a service plumber for the evening shift / flexible schedule.
*** As the required certifications, norms and codes in place for plumbers no candidate from outside Canada will be considered without having previously obtained the following documents- valid work permit and immigration documents, and mostly professionnal equivalencies delivered by CMMTQ and CCQ ***
Role and responsibilities:
- Perform service calls in the West Island area, Montreal, Laval
- Residential and commercial plumbing work
- Renovation work, residential extensions
- Unclogging pipes, camera and inspection
- A journeyman plumber who brings new ideas?
- Proud of a job well done and enjoy a flexible schedule;
- Always willing to go the extra mile for your clients or employer?
- …then you are the kind of person we are looking for!
Additional information about the role and company:
Why work at Pure Plomberie?
- Constant work, various projects, growing company;
- Constant improvement of management procedures and tools;
- Receptivity of ideas and working methods;
- Constructive, proactive atmosphere.
Our company values:
- Outstanding service