Do you have a nag for daily challenges, work towards customer satisfaction, enjoy physical labor and being surrounded by passionate folks? If you answered yes, then you’re someone we’d love to meet and add to our team.
Based in St-Laurent and soon celebrating its 13 years in business, Pure plomberie is a 25-employee SMB that specializes in residential plumbing. Our fleet of 15 service vehicle visits over 100 customers per week. As we keep growing, we are looking for a passionnate Warehouse shipping and receiving manager.
Role and responsibilities:
Answering to our operations’ director, the warehouse shipping, receiving and purchase manager also collaborates closely with our project manager and customer service team. You will be running purchasing activities with our selected suppliers, ensure timely receiving of orders, manage & maintain inventory of supplies and prepare orders (including special orders).
Part of your role also includes fleet management i.e., timely and seasonal maintenance, as well as occasional deliveries supporting our field activities’ team.
Ideal candidate profile:
- • Enjoys physical labor, fit and energetic also must be an early riser;
- • Manually inclined and knowledgeable in plumbing as well as construction parts;
- • Possess valid class-5 driver’s license for use of company vehicle;
- • Organized, methodological yet flexible and collaborative personality;
- • Bilingual (FR/EN)
- • Mid-level computer skills: online ordering, email, Google sheets & Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, courteous and team player.
Why our employees enjoy working at Pure plomberie:
- • Constant work; variety and growing business;
- • Constantly improving business methods and management tools;
- • Opened mind approach and collaboration;
- • Positive work environment, family-like values and Friday celebrations!
Interested? Here’s how to apply: fill-up the form and includ required documents, if selected you’ll join a dynamic group who help out Montrealers every day with their residential plumbing challenges.